Monday, November 10, 2008

The Great Escape!

I definitely thinks that my hair is short enough to go through this last schooling week without any difficulties and be able to keep it until next year, perhaps. But truth don't lies isn't it? This morning I was in the morning assembly carrying out my photography duty. A Monday assembly.
Who would have thought that on this last week of schooling the admin wouldn't be 'kind' enough to allow us to escape for the one last time this year?
After taking the photographs without any signs of being kena by the biro-biro rambut panjang lead by the glorious PKHEM, I thought that I am safe! But, time and time again, she's always looking around for hair which are longer than 6cm. This time around, while I was uploading the photographs into the server, a very undesired voice came from the back
"hey photography boy, a lot of teachers are complaining about the students's hair" said her while I am turning around to look at her.
"your hair is very long, what class are you in?" she ask
"err L@##EEmm" I mumbled "okok I'll look for you later" exclaimed her.
nitially, I thought I've escaped the 'death sentence' but on second thought, the whole L6M might be in problem, if she do come over and look for me. I would be the hate figure. Great.
Getting back into the class, Meng Hua and Sam were all worried that she will come into the class and get us bald, practically. But... The Great Escape!!
Anyway, minus the thrilling morning assembly I had, today's class is very interesting indeed. We practically have no class except Maths. Then after recces, we celebrated Weng Sing triumph as the new MBS Idol, year 2008! The hamper he get from the Music and Choir Club were tore into pieces within seconds(duh~bombastic sentence)We were fooling around like nobody's business. Let the pics do the talking!
MBS Idol 2008~
Meng Hua and The finalist, Hui Xian
Morianz' Idol!
the organiser and the finalist~
opps! wan jing!! haha. she's so gonna kill me when she sees this
~woowoo yeah~~ I won~!
Yeeharrr~~! Outta my way I'm a horse!!
~rembo transformation~
x.x
~rembo and his bride-to-be tung~
tung just can't be serious
Morianz!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
another plsssss~
hahahaha xD

No comments: