Saturday, August 30, 2008

Its Merdeka peps!

Tanggal tigapuluhsatu~
Bulan lapan limapuluhtujuh~~

Its Merdeka peps! 31st Aug 2008, the independet day of Malaysia! People, especially youngsters will sure gather at hotspots such as Bukit Bintang, KLCC or 1U to countdown this annual event. Well me? I am too old for this *blushes*

I am actually outta my house this morning until evening, but not for countdown, shopping! Went to Times Square, Sungei Wang and Bukit Bintang to get myself a futsal shoe. Its on sale now babe =)



I, Yew Son, Szeto and Shim walked into numerous shops hust to get the right one. Thanks bro! After hours of window shopping around, McD's the next stop. Sundae Cone~ In a you-know-what and I-don't-know situation with Yew Son, I saw the 'new price' of the Sundae Cone, which is now RM1.20 sebelum tambah cukai. O.O prices everywhere are increasing!!



After Shim and Szeto left, Rachel came. Again, window shopping lol

reach home around 8, dinner, blog.

Anyway, Happy Merdeka People!

No comments: