Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year peps! Its the year of Rats! Wishing everyone a prosperous year ahead and may all of your dreams come true!

Am so in mood for CNY! Well.. this is partly due to the illegal gambling I and my sisters have every year. This year we're no longer playing Black Jack or "lami", but Mahjong. My sister master the skill of mahjong after some training from my mum, dad and aunt.

Forget bout the tiles.. Just to have an image of mahjong


Oh ya.. After much request for my 'bald' photo. I've finally found a suitable photo to be shown to you guys.


The 'bald' pic you guys have been looking for~


Anyways, I'll be back to Penor to continue my National Service Program until 11th March in few days time. Gotta appreciate the time left and make the best out of it!

No comments: