Saturday, October 13, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya!

Wishing all the Muslims a Selamat Hari Raya and an welcome end to the fasting period to some who may not like it.

The festive season has it highs and lows to me. All the booming and fireworks noise that has bugged me for the past week or so has finally came to an end. And our nation's first astronaut has reached ' space high ' which marks a new era or perhaps a new step in our ever growing country.

Today passed particular slow to me. I was only awake at 2 pm as a result of late night sleep at 4 the morning before. Get myself brushed up and had some revision on Add. Maths. As time passes 'slowly' it is just 4 pm!! I thought it would have been already 6 but the clock proved me wrong. Feel bored then went online and had some games. *Phew* finally the times shows its 6++ pm. Thought of watching television but it's raining cats and dogs outside!! Astro oh Astro, why can't you improve this area of service. I wanna watch shows, but not this ''service currently not available''. Pay TV it is but with the climate of Malaysia which always rain, I seriously thinks that we are robbed off our right as a consumer.

I just hope for the transmission would be available by the time England VS Estonia kick off. I do not want to miss this match!!!

No comments: