Sunday, April 19, 2009

Confucian Campfire 2009

Wow its been a while since I last attended any campfire of other schools. If i'm not mistaken, it was back in 2007, form 5. As senior, also Confucian. aiya near mar lol.


Shim and I during the campfire

Pui Yit's birthday was on yesterday too. With 30 odds boys around I think you can roughly guess what's next. We stripped him down to underwear then we watered him with all our love. Oh by the way, Pui Yit is my junior.

The group photoPui Yit is the one at the middle standing and grabbing all the attention

Then there's this Vigil camp for the rovers too. I didn't attend that, due to all the unfinished work left behind at home.

So I went home around 1 and watch the Arsenal Chelsea match. Damn it was very thrilling indeed with Arsenal grabbing a short-lived lead then only for Maloudato equalise and Fabianski's error to allow Drogba in.

I'm running out of stuff here. so chiaoz!

No comments: