Monday, February 2, 2009

And again

The week long holiday are about to end. CNY to me, a routine one. Going places, getting angpaos, greeting peoples with lots of 'Gong Xi Fa Cai' and last but not least, gambling. Again, gambling hasn't been all well to me, so I should refrain myself from further gambling which I managed to do at Kel's house. A job well done I guess?

Then the whole of CNY I wasn't in a very good health either. Fever going on and off.

By the way, what a dream signifies? What a dream is trying to tell when you are dreaming about the same person over and over again for the past year? Everytime I dreamt of it, it will leave a smile on my face when I am awaken, but at the same time the feeling that no one can tell. Its hard to endure when you are dreaming something that you know that it will only happen truly within the very dream you are in. Oh, I dream(hope) that that person will be reading this.  

Why am I saying this..? some might think I don't look like a sentimental guy, instead a tough and bold dude. Hey, I am just like an ordinary 'dude' you call, that have feeling too.

I had a conversation with a close friend of mine, and he reminded me of many things. Some bad things, and lots of good things. But to be honest, I still don't a clue yet on what to do on it. 

Football. Torres 2 Chelsea 0. A defeat that will certainly dent Chelsea's title hope further and pump up Liverpool's spirit to keep the chase on ManU. Liverpool are lucky in the win? I don't think so. Lampard won't be there when Torres made the header and Lampard won't be there to help out Cole when he made a school-boy error. Chelsea are lucky when Alonso only hit the bar, not the back of the net. Furthermore, Bosingwa is very, very lucky not to be sent off when he kick the standing Bennayoun at the back in front of the assistant referee. So, luck is on whose side? Or perhaps Chelsea you need be less pathetic in your pursuit of a new player?

You'll Never Walk Alone~ 

No comments: