Thursday, January 15, 2009

Urh

Just as I thought, my 'lan si lan yeong' face got me into some kind of misunderstanding again. Well again. if you know me well enough, I am nothing as mentioned. Enough on that, it is not the first time, so never mind that.

Its almost been a week since I last updated. Sorry fellows 'loyal reader(s)' lol

Let's see what I've done..

Saturday
nothing special happened.

Sunday
Probably the last class with Mr.Chee, my chemistry tutor. I am done with his sarcastic-I-am-the-only-one-that-can-help-you-teacher and no-answer class.

Monday
Err Prefects' Day..? Hmm guess so

Tuesday
Pn Phoon's last day at school. Took lots of pictures. Duty for photography club duh~

Wednesday
Had a really, really bad running nose. Can't concentrate in class enough that practically all the lessons had were rubbish. Urh the first ever house practice for the Goh Tong house, the house of orange. It should have been recorded in the history book. got home, took a pill and doze off from 6pm-5.45am the next day. wooohoo!

Thursday
Basketball training. Nothing specific.

Aik hectic school life!

No comments: