Monday, August 25, 2008

Tagged~ by Meng Hua

Hmm I was tagged by Meng Hua few days ago and I only realize it today! sorry bro..

The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

1. I hate arrogant people.
2. I hate being fooled.
3. I hate to follow instructions. lolz
4. I take a nap everyday for a minimum of 2 hours.
5. I care what people say.
6. I procrastinate more often than using it more efficiently.
7. I eat and eat and eat but doesn't gain much weight.
8. I moan about little things.
9. I get bored easily
10. I look into the mirror more than I could remember
11. I bath at least twice a day.
12. I used to think I am the chosen one lol
13. I always reminisce the past.
14. I am a big fan of Linkin Park
15. My hair curls at the fringe and side but straight from the top til the end. weird huh?

I tagged..
I am just too lazy! haha do it la if you feel to~

No comments: