Thursday, April 10, 2008

L Change The World

The title says it, L Change The World. Watched it earlier in the day at TS with friends. Hmm what I gotta say..? It's kind of nice to me, I'll give a 9/10 for it, only for its being in Japanese!! Have to read through the subtitles which make my eyes.. tired!!

L Change The World has nothing to do with the previous 2 episode of Death Note, which came to my comfort as I did not watch the second episode of Death Note. Also, the way L type in the movie is funny. Retard-ed type of typing? Funny.

While window shopping today and I realise something again, why cant guys find cheap + nice shirts?? o.O something which makes me wonder all the while, girls just seems to have lots of choices and it comes with a REASONABLE price.

Anyways, will be spending tomorrow night in school in preparation for my scout troop's campfire which will happen on the 19th April 2008. Anybody interested..? Ring me!!

No comments: