Sunday, November 25, 2007

Yay!

Yay! SPM will be over in 24 hours time! Frantically awaiting that time! The past month or so I've been repeating this over and over again but I just don't seems bored. LOL-ness as I m already imagining and planning what to do after SPM. I played DOA for almost a full day today from 3pm to 3am. Bio were never in my mind.

Watched Liverpool's match against Newcastle and they won 3-0. Gerrard, Kuyt and Babel were on the score sheet. Not gonna talk much about it though as SOME PEOPLE say they don't understand FOOTBALL. Instead of football, HAIRCUTS? SHOPPING? hahas sorry larr its been years since I last do that. Maybe next time.

OMG my sis's hair is bugging me. Their hair were falling all over the places since they came back from Sabah. Got me ithcy all over the body. But as according to them, its normal worr -.-''

Oh ya, Happy Belated Birthday to Khai Wen and Abby! Hope you don't mind that I'm late :p

No comments: