Monday, March 16, 2009

True enough

if you have a facebook account, you would probably have came up with this. I saw this 'what do people think of you at first sight' quiz and it caught my attention. After which I am often dubbed 'lansi' by many, I took the test hoping to find an answer to it. 

All the questions I answered honestly ok

so, read on . Those who know me might have the same opinion as those in the answer.

YOU ARE MAYBE A BIT AGGRESSIVE


You scare ppl!but you are not mean, you are a good friend once people come to know you..just be a bit more open!

True enough?

I think to a certain extent, it is. So people, tell me, is it true??

Then I took some other test and I LOL-ed.

What are you born to do.

HERO

now we are not talkin bout becomin a super hero... but you were born to help others and put others infornt of your needs. you are caring and that is your biggest strength you will do really well in those field where you have to help others like social worker or doctor...options are many

LOL-ed?

and these

THE  IQ TEST

You are one brilliant person!! Your IQ is over 140!!

How Stupid are you??
Ok i admit it youre a Clever 1....or are you???hehehe

What type of person are you?
Your a cool guy your calm not afraid and every 1 likes you.

What does your birthday say about you??

March

Attractive personality.sexy. Affectionate.Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented.Loves special things. Moody.

Anyway, the quiz above is not 100% accurate.

No comments: