Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year peps! Welcome 2009!!

2008, a quite memorable year in many aspects. To me personally, the NS, the way Liverpool lead the standing at the end of 2008 in the hope of capturing he first title since 1990(duh~ some might not understand), The Beijing Olympics, the Szechuan earthquake, the intake of the lower six and much more!

Aduh.. read ma previous posts la to know what happened.

To send 2008 away, I went countdown(duh I do this almost every year) at the Bukit Bintang area where countless people were there for the same purpose too. I got sprayed all over my head and shirt and I even ate some of the stuff -_________-

Nevermind that.

Then earlier in the day was the wedding of my cousin sis. Father's side

Was asked to open the cardoor 'hoi che muen' and got some angpau. Manyak luit jugak =)

Then became a part-time nanny too.baby Darrenbaby Hou Yin
Thats all bout it now!

Till then, Happy New Year!!!!

No comments: