Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tag! By Lili

And you've been tagged!

1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
Depends on the situation. Steven Gerrard for his never-say-die determination, Jamie Carragher for his last-ditch tackle which resembles last minutes works especially during exams and perhaps when I look into the mirror?

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
It's for me to know and for you to find out. But I would say I had a memorable kiss when I was in NS, I was kissed by Sau Shiunn on my birthday, with chili sauce all over his lips.

3. What do u hate about guys the most?
Why would I hate myself? Anyway guys sometimes do seems a little too stubborn to follow instructions.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Anfield, Liverpool. The home ground of Liverpool FC and I would love to witness the atmosphere on the famous European night.

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
A time machine would be great.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Scientifically, yes. Reality, depends.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Invest! Make million after million and then I would be doing what I want.

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Why would you want to know?

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Lili : She's friendly, crazy and pretty =D

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Anything will do if she's the right one.

11. Which do you hate the most?
Having my hair cut by school authorities whereby it is really short.

12.What is your ambition?
Something to do with sports. Though I cannot be a professional, I would still love to be involved in it in the future.

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point it out. Everyone make mistake, right?

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family, friends, money. Without family, there's no me, without friends the world would be boring, without money, I wouldn't be able to chase my dreams!

15. Describe yourself. 3 pros and 3 cons.
Pros: Feel great when I win something I am contesting, feel great when I am with friends, feel great when I could sleep until 4pm.
Cons. Feel sucks when I lose something I m contesting, feel sucks when I m lonely, feel sucks when I could sleep only until 6 am.

16. Are you a pessimist?
No.

17. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
Stubbornness. Inability to express myself.

18. What makes you different?
I've no idea about that.

19. If you can turn into anyone, who do u wish u can turn into?
I love myself. But it would be great to be someone like Steven Gerrard, with glory upon his feet.

20. (lili's question) What is your ATM bank account number?
Lol why would you need to know when I myself have forgotten it?

Currently Not in the mood to tag anyone. FORM 6!!

No comments: