Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Long lost photos~

Well quite surprisingly, I found some long lost photo of mine and my friends. Some of those were taken way back in years. But I just uploaded some of it here, for the time being. To be honest, I don't actually realise it was taken until recently I visited the 10th KL website.

~the cool dudes~


~I remember my tent was the one in the middle, where we were disturbed by wild boars in the middle of the night~


~notice where am I?~

~That's actually me, with Szeto~

~Becoming 'kuli'~


~See that? the one in purple~


~you can read it, don't you?~

~even I can't spot myself.. I wonder if I was the photographer~

~The 10th KL Air Scout, Rovers Crew~


Pictures above were taken during the camp at Fraser's Hill, around this time last year, together with the Kuala Lumpur International School of Kuala Lumpur's scouts.

No comments: